MARK YOUR CALENDARS
“Our Primary Purpose”
Fall Convention 2021
October 29-31, 2021
Cedar Lakes Conference Center
MOUNTAINEER REGIONAL SERVICE COMMITTEE OF NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS
- Welcome meeting
- Topic meetings
- 5 Speaker meetings
- Marathon meetings
- Campfire meetings
- Morning meditation
- Saturday night dance
Convention Registration = $30
(Not included in Cedar Lakes lodging fees)
NOTE: Some meetings may be outside in Lion’s Shelter; you may want to bring a (comfortable) chair just in case.
Also, please respect all construction sites. The Assembly Hall will be under construction and unavailable for use.
Registration Hours and Information:
- Friday 10am-4:30pm Front Office
- Friday: 7-8:30pm – Jackson Hall
- Saturday: 9-11:00am, 1-3pm – Jackson Hall
- Saturday: 6-6:30 – Jackson Hall
- Credit Cards accepted
- No Addict Turned Away
- Donations for addicts in need accepted at registration
- The money that is collected from your registration is used to pay for all convention related expenses, as well as MRSCNA services, such as H&I, PI, and Phoneline.
- Convention merchandise is sold in Holt Lodge
- Merchandise Hours
- Friday: 2-4pm and after the speaker meeting
- Saturday: 1:30-2:30pm, and after the speaker meeting
- Sunday: after the speaker meeting
- Merchandise is sold on a first come/first served basis
- Other Areas and Regions are welcome, after approval of the Convention Subcommittee, to sell left over or pre-sale merchandise. We ask that you have approval of your Area or Regions on their letterhead.
Cedar Lakes is located near Ripley, West Virginia, 30 miles north of Charleston on Interstate 77 – exit 132. Follow signs or your gps
Other Lodging information (neither MRSCNA nor Cedar Lakes has any affiliation with these hotels, and no discount or group rate is given)
- Holiday Inn Express — 304-372-4444
- Econo Lodge — 394-372-5000
- Super 8 Motel — 304-372-8880
Click here for a Printable Fall 2021 Registration Form(keep coming back)
Click here for the printable 2021 Fall Convention Program(keep coming back)
Click here for the printable Fall 2021 Flyer
Click here for a Printable Speaker Resume
Cedar Lakes Covid-19 restrictions – will be updated as the date approaches
• Dining is 100% capacity
• Meeting rooms are 100% capacity if masks are worn
• Hand sanitizer stations in every meeting space.
• Friday – NA Registration table will be outside, and lobby will have capacity limit of under 10 people at any time.
• Dorms are limited to 5 people; recovery houses can put 10 in dorm.
• Assembly Hall unavailable
• Classroom building unavailable
CONTACT INFO FOR MRSCNA CONVENTION
- Erica P, Convention Chair — (304) 553-4956
- Cooper B, Convention Vice Chair — (304-661-0507)
- or write:
- RSC, PO Box 2381, Morgantown, WV 26502